Thursday 25 September 2014

What an amazing technological world we live in!!! (QR codes)

So I have just been researching QR codes, when I say researching I mean that I have just spent less than 5 minutes finding a website that lets you create QR codes that link to pretty much anything for free. You can have a website, a phone number, an email address, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, plain text, and the list goes on, linked to the QR code. I also downloaded a QR code reader from the app store onto my iPhone to check the QR code that I had created and am frankly amazed at how quickly I have managed to create and use something that has been pretty much an enigma to me since I first saw one years ago. Why have I not discovered this sooner, it has so many potential applications.
Anyway, here is my QR code:

But where does it lead??

No comments:

Post a Comment