Monday 20 October 2014

Bookmaking books!!

Okay, so, I did promise to put books from the university libraries up here for anyone who is interested and I am actually able to go on my computer for five minutes today as I'm at home looking after a child with suspected mumps! She is in quarantine at my house until Wednesday and Public Health are sending a swab kit round to confirm if mass hysteria at her school will outbreak or not.
Anyway, the books;
Expressive Hand-made Books by Ailsa Golden
Shelf-mark - 686.302/GOL
The Handmade Book by Angela James
Shelf-mark - 686.302/JAM
The Penland Book of Handmade Books: Master Classes in Book Making Techniques
Shelf-mark - 686.3/PEN
Paper by Melody Lord and Jeanette Bakker
Shelf-mark - 745.54/PAP
Handmade Books - An Introduction to Bookbinding by Rob Shepherd
Shelf-mark - 686.302/SHE
these books are all in Griffith Library (Dynevor campus) but can be ordered into Townhill library.

No comments:

Post a Comment