Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tedtalk (I have finally found/unpacked my computer after moving)....

JR's Ted Prize Wish
This Tedtalk should be inspiring to everyone, not just to me. I watched a few Tedtalks and was underwhelmed if I'm honest, I struggled to find anything that I found interesting, let alone inspiring until I came across this one.
 This is an art project that I had heard and read a little about but until watching the Tedtalk I had no idea of the scale, impact or ambition of the Inside Out Project. There is a website for the project which has further information than the Tedtalk and from the website there is information on participation which is something that I would be interested in pursuing with students. Something that I have always believed is that art can change the World and this Tedtalk inspires a feeling of empowerment and motivation within me.

1 comment:

  1. it would have been nice to see the TedTalks on your blog

    ReplyDelete